HP-UX Shutdown unexpectedly functional program terminated

: HP-UX error exa_parm mismatch? We are running HP-UX ver. 9.0.1 also running some OCP software along with Licensed dongle. Every three to four hour (some time it will last up to 24 hour) the OCP software shutdown unexpectedly
Error look like this :mad:
Fatal: HP-UX error exa_parm mismatch
eis_sig_cought:software terminate signal=15
sys_range=80,range=80.00,
pt=(0.00,0.00)
Err:gsh_svd:color server present pixel start=2,stop=175,length=174,9898
svd open_display:xscreen=0
237:sot=0, r=255, g=255, b=255
237:set=0, r=150, g=150, b=180

any help?

Maybe knowing what we are dealing with could help:
What type of box: Workstation or server - series 9000/700 or 800?

How much disk space do you have (bdf output)
what about the swap ( swapinfo ...)
But remember 9.01 is old... (1992 ? ).
You would have give a bit more explanation to obtain some help if any, it looks to be more software issue...

I have been away from HP-UX for about 4 years now. I doubt that I will be able to help, but I wonder what OCP means?

Thanks for your reply; I was in search for long time
@Perderabo
OCP (Operational control program) proprietary software for air defense. It is designed to run only on HP-UX system
@ VBE

1, Type of box: Workstation and server (No longer problem with server) we are using 700 I series 745is the authentic model

2, bdf output
File system ...........Kbytes ...Used ......Avail ....Capacity Mounted ..Swap
/dev/dsk/c201d6s0 852023 ...230620.. 536200 ....30% ......./ ........10000

3, yes as you said, the system is very old and we have no other option to upgrade with it OCP will not allow to run any other platform
4, Swap partition 100 MB do you recommend to increase it?
And I want to have a clear picture if it is related to HP-UX then I have to resolve it,

Not sure if your problem is related to this but I've had seen HPUX servers shutdown on their own regularly during a spell of hot weather when the temperature went up, servers started going down on their own. Or maybe your HP server is facing the back of a rack of other servers that are blowing out hot air to it. Go walk around the datacenter and see if it feels warm.

@Sparcguy

Yes , I have checked everything all the servers and workstation having required space also we are maintaining server room temperature below �15 C� I don�t think this could be the problem .