HP-UX logical volume structure

HI, I am newbie to HP. I am working on HP visualise B1000 workstation.
In my project i have a need to read the logical vome structure,
I mean to say at the time of installation i create 5 logical vome like /,/var,/usr, /home, swap etc.with different sizes.
I am using a hexeditor for searching the Vxfs internal structure. I got a dsk_label_magic 0x8b7f6a3c at some sector number. In that structure i got two parameters one for /stand partition , its starting block number and its length and then i "/"(root) starting block number and its length.It has been verfied .
But after that i am unable to find the next partitions information like start of /home or /usr and their length.
i ma using the single hard disk.
Plaese tell how i got the information or any structure that define it.

Is there any structure like VTOC (volume table of contents) like in Unixware and solaris.

Regards
Sandy

http://us-support3.external.hp.com/iv/data/documents/DE\_SW\_UX\_swrec\_EN\_01_E/LVM.pdf

Awadhesh

Thanks Awadesh for guiding me. Now i have to find that is any bit map type structure of physucal extents of any logical volumes and how i can find that.
Suppose I extend one LV on two PV on same VG.

How i can jump on the starting location of 2nd PV physically?

If I create one LV called /home1 of 500Mb and then /home2 of 345Mb and then i extend /home1 on first PV and then 2nd PV and then i delete /home2 then how i can trverse the /home1?

My main aim is to trverse the whole /home1 LV through my program.

One more query is that I want to find the bitmap structure of all used/unused datablocks and Inodes in the Vxfs File system.

Regards
Sandy