How to play video files one after the other continously?

Hi,

There are many MP4 files in a folder say 50 files . All these files are video clipping files.Instead of playing the video one by one , is it possible to play all video clipping files into single shot ?

Say for example when i play one video file it gets over after sometime and to view another video i need to open another file manually.I dont want that to happen.instead of that i want to video to keep playing continuously one after the other.
Operating system -- Windows

Regards,
Maddy

This is a UNIX forum; however, it depends on the video player you are using.

Hi Maddy,

You can try opening the whole folder in your player instead only a file. You may want to try vlc player, I use it and this functionality is available there.

1 Like

Hi Night watcher,

As per your suggestion , i tried to open the entire folder by right clicking on the folder called 'Tom and Jerry' ( where all MP4 files are stored inside the folder) and selecting few menus one by one but it opened only the first file of the folder

List of menus available when right click folder "Tom and jerry"

Selected menus are listed below.

Regards,
Maddy

Hi Maddy,

Try starting the vlc player and then go to Media menu at the top left corner, then select "Open directory" from there (the short key combination is Ctrl+F).
The other option is to select all video files, right click and then add to VLC media player list.

1 Like

Night Watcher,

Thanks it works !:slight_smile: