How to mount a shared LUN between two hosts?

i had bunch of luns from storedge 3310 mounted on a T2000 and being used. Then i added a second T2000 to the storage array but
now i cant mount them on either nodes , i do see them in format though.

these luns have data on them and they were mounted on one so how do i mount them read/write on both nodes without loosing data ?

thanks

---------- Post updated at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous update was at 11:58 AM ----------

working now .. it had changed the controller id for the luns , after correcting the controller id i ccan mount thee luns on both nodes

I hope that either you are not mounting the filesystem rw on both hosts at the same time or you are using a clustered filesystem, otherwise you'll corrupt the file system..

no iam not using any clustered filesystem .
so you can't ufs mount a shared lun accross node on OS level ?
i have mounted the luns read/write cause i can create files on them on each node.

regards

Yes that is what I mean, that is not possible and it will lead to a corrupt filesystem. You would need a clustered filesystem or use NFS for example...

So, we have three threads from the same user on the same topic. Can they be merged, please?

One cannot mount two file systems concurrently on more than one server without a clustered file system intermediary. There will be either data corruption or a system panic/crash or both. You can present the luns to more than one server and mount the file system on one server at one time. If you want it on another server, you will have to unmount the file system from one server then mount it on another.