How to install Debian on a SUNBLADE 100?

I have tried to install the Debian distribution for SPARC processor, but is a pian in the neck trying to boot from cdrom or floppy.
Please can somebody to help me to know the easiest way to boot and install Debian on a SUNBLADE 100 system? or wich is the best way to installed on this system, I have the 13 discs of the installation. What else do I need?

In advance thanks for any help. :eek:

So you said you didn't want to use floppies but you made 13 floppies for the installation? I setup my system with a single boot floppy (I think, as I could no longer remember) but then all packages were directly FTP installed from mirror sites and that floppy was just needed for the setup (I may have trashed it now already). Of course mine was a plain x86 and I'm not sure if your Sun machine may be different.

Thanks four your comment, actually the 13 disc are installion cd's, the procedure as I can read is a little bit diferent from x86 architecture.
The problem is that the information for the installation is not specific for the floppy disk, it is very brief and confuse.