When i execute this command which is :

----------------------------------------------------------------------
>> iostat -a

System configuration: lcpu=4 disk=30

tty: tin tout avg-cpu: % user % sys % idle % iowait
0.1 7.9 80.6 2.0 17.1 0.4
" Disk history since boot not available. "

----------------------------------------------------------------------

In linux, if the % idle is below 20%, then the explanation is "If '%idle' goes below 20%, the system maybe queuing up disk I/Os and response time suffers."

But i'm not sure with AIX, what does that % idle represent and the rest such as % user and % iowait....

When i have above read, does that mean my disk I/O in a danger situation??

from the man page:

% user
            Shows the percentage of CPU utilization that occurred while executing at the user level (application).
       % sys
            Shows the percentage of CPU utilization that occurred while executing at the system level (kernel).
       % idle
            Shows the percentage of time that the CPU or CPUs were idle and the system did not have an outstanding disk I/O request.
       % iowait
            Shows the percentage of time that the CPU or CPUs were idle during which the system had an outstanding disk I/O request.

your machine is running a cpu-intensive application, low kernel activity, almost no wait for io

Is this a database box - maybe oracle - with CIO enabled or using raw devices and/or using async IO a lot?
Your output looks healthy if this is a peak time of the day - you should still monitor cpu it if goes up in peak times - eg during batches - and as IBM states, if you see all the time cpu usage above 80% you might want to think about adding one to avoid problems in times of high usage ...
I would like to see the output of vmstat -I 5 5 too if you dont mind ?

Kind regards
zxmaus