How to fire a print job on a printer at DHCP network??

Hi All,
I have an issue related to printing on a printer at DHCP network.

We have n numbers of printers which can be attached to n numbers of telnet clients of a server. Telnet sessions can be obtained from any machine and any available printer will be attached to that machine. Our aim is to get a printout from the same machine (telnet client) from which it was fired to the UNIX server. Now as soon as the printer is attached to the dummy machine (telnet client), an IP is assigned to it by the DHCP network. Since this IP is dynamic in nature, we are unable to fire a print to that particular printer.
lpd command doesn't work as IP is dynamic in nature. It asks for the queue name which can not be prepared at run time(its the task of system administrator to configure queues) even if we know the printer's run time IP address.

Please tell me if there is any way to solve this issue. I heard that by directly writing to the printer port I could resolve the printer queue issue but I am not sure how to send text files directly to a printer port. I can send data in a form of strings but not as a text file.

Thanks a lot in advance.

I think you will need DNS.

assign to the printers static ip addresses that are outside the dhcp scope ... if dhcp scope is from .100 to .254, assign printer address below .100 ...