How to disable external media?

Hi,
How do you disable external medias like cd-rom,usb devices,etc iin HP-UX?
What ae the diffrent modules for these?

Thanks in advance.

I think that you should disable mounting of media that you don't want to use. As far as I recall it is possible from sam.

How can i do it using kcmodule??What are the diffrent modules that I shoul change to unused so that no cd or usb devices are mounted??Would changing cdfs and usbd to unused solve the problem??

What are the issues first before disabling anything

No issues.I just want to disable them.

Why? They are enabled only when you use them: Needs to be mounted...Disabling them means to remove the devices, are you sure that is what you want?

Its a part of the security hardening thing. I just want to disable the kernal modules associated with them.Will changing the state of cdfs module to unused do the trick?

OK
Answer these questions:
1)What happens when you try to mount from a empty CD drive ( should always be the case! Empty that is...), same for the DAT...
2) I when I have very sensible boxes leave a tape almost inside and depending of situation preloaded (Ignite tested and readonly...) and configure so it doesnt automatically boot from the tape (precaution...) Can you write on it?
3) where are your servers?
4) Who have access?

*-----

You remove all CD stuff...
Will that stop you from mounting a cd?
To mount a CD would mean access to the server, I have access.. put the CD, what is going to stop me to physically reboot your server and boot from the CD?

etc...