how to connect to internet on Solaris 10

Hi,

I am new to Solaris just migrating from Windows XP.
I want to connect to internet but I have problem with configuration.

My ISP has provided me a router.I get internet connection through DHCP.
I don't know any proxy or subnetmask or any IP address that requires during configuration of network.

On windows I follow the procedure mentioned below when I install a fresh copy of Windows XP on my PC.

Start-->all programs-->Accessories-->Communications-->new Connection Wizard.

now next steps are as follows

connect to the internet-->set up my connection manually-->connect using a broadband connection that requires a user name and password.-->Connection Name(ISP name)-->
user name and password.

thus, I get to connected to internet.

I don't have information about the DNS ,ISP's IP address or other things.The above mentioned steps for windows make connection to internet for me.

I have done full installation of Solaris 10.My PC is Pentium 4 ,D865GSA motherboard(Intel) which has on board Realtek LAN Card.I have got all drivers installed on my system.
What should I do to connect to internet on Solaris?

Thanking You
--
Prashant B. Poman.

Hi,

I am new to Solaris just migrating from Windows XP.
I want to connect to internet but I have problem with configuration.

My ISP has provided me a router.I get internet connection through DHCP.
I don't know any proxy or subnetmask or any IP address that requires during configuration of network.

On windows I follow the procedure mentioned below when I install a fresh copy of Windows XP on my PC.

Start-->all programs-->Accessories-->Communications-->new Connection Wizard.

now next steps are as follows

connect to the internet-->set up my connection manually-->connect using a broadband connection that requires a user name and password.-->Connection Name(ISP name)-->
user name and password.

thus, I get to connected to internet.

I don't have information about the DNS ,ISP's IP address or other things.The above mentioned steps for windows make connection to internet for me.

I have done full installation of Solaris 10.My PC is Pentium 4 ,D865GSA motherboard(Intel) which has on board Realtek LAN Card.I have got all drivers installed on my system.
What should I do to connect to internet on Solaris?

Thanking You
--
Prashant B. Poman.