How to check changes made in last few weeks?

Hi,

I want to know what changes were made to my AIX system in last few weeks/months.

Is there any command that I can use for this?

I am facing a problem wherein my program which are built few weeks back runs fine but if I build the same program now, it doesn't run as expected.

thanks in advance,
Ashish

Is it not more likely that your program changed since you last built it?

I don't know what exactly you mean by "changed" - surely AIX is not a database and there is no transaction log.

Having said this: you can find out about the versions and dates of newly installed or upgraded packages by issuing

lslpp -ah

and might find something.

I hope this helps.

bakunin

thanks scott, bakunin for your replies.
By changes in the system, I meant any s/w updates, OS level updates made in some specified period of time.

My program is not changed in last few months. If I build the same code now, it does not work as expected.

I am using some third party s/w integrated in my code, but even that is not changed.

So my guess is something changed in AIX system that is affecting my program in a bad way.

We have found a solution to this now. If I change third party call(which was working earlier fine) my program works now.

I find AIX miserable always :frowning:

thanks for all your help/comments.
Ashish

Without any sort of change management for your server you are just poking a stick in the dark.
Good luck with that.
As bakunin said....
Outside of AIX lpp fileset installs - see above...