How Many "Falling Unix Commands" are in the Flash Header?

A poll!!

I dont see no stinkin flash header!! hehe is that a different skin???

You've been missing out on the conversation for a few days now! :stuck_out_tongue:

Latest Design of New Unix Header (Flash)

so how do I see it. Im still running the "Classic Blue" skin.

BTW, you have a dupe poll button there with 2 Sixes... one should be a 5 I think...

there was a cool skin I saw once but it is gone now... when I replied to a email about a thread... are there new recent skins?

EDIT:: found the new skin... it looks cool but I agree the color is not quite there....

I agree that we have not found the perfect combo for colors, but that is the best I can do :slight_smile: I've tried other combos.

If you or anyone can come up with better colors, please post the hex codes and where you want to see them..... or create a sample page by changing the colors on a ( home ) page you download and post the link to the revised page so we can see it!!! THANKS!

Neo

Note to self, changed all and #1B635F to #3BA696 and then to #5FAFAC.

Brighter. Better?

Neo

Let's try this darker color scheme....

Better than green?

Neo

OK, back to the original dark green at Perderabo's request. I like it better too.

Moving this thead to site discussion area.... Neo

wow that is a lovely scheme, it wuld be better if it wud a bit darker :slight_smile:

but i dont see any unix command, they are just some characers and symbols falling

oj yes i did see a rmdir and cron
but rmdir is only flashing, not falling :slight_smile:

Look again :slight_smile: There are nine commands that fall and then disappear.

Neo

Someone else just voted ... after Neo's post, you'd think the poll would, erm, sorta be closed. :slight_smile: