How do i update firmware on X4500??

I have solaris X4500 with ILOM version 1.1.1. I want to update the firmware. I know that we need to use

load -source tftp://tftpserver/image file

But I do not understand what is the IP address of the tftp server that we need to type in there.

Kindly, help me with this.

Thank you

use "https://ip_of_your_box" to connect to the ilom with a browser. go to maintenance tab and do the firmwareupdate from there...

thank you so much for you advice. But the problem is I cannot access to the ILOM using web browser since I need to access my ILOM through a LINUX server. So, first I need to ssh to the linux server and once I get access to the linux server from there i need to ssh to the ILOM port of my box. Could, you please tell me how do I update it through CLI.

load -source tftp://tftpserver/firmware.ima

I found this command in the manual, but I do not understand what tftpserver we need to use here. Where should we download the firmware so that we can have access to firmware.ima through ILOM.

Please help me.

Thank you

go to "sunsolve.sun.com" to find the firmware for your system. after that you have to install a tftp server on your linux box. copy the firmware to a directory on your linux server and access this with the above mentioned command...

edit: direct link to download the firmware:
https://cds.sun.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/CDS-CDS\_SMI-Site/en\_US/-/USD/ViewProductDetail-Start?ProductRef=SF\_x4500-1.5.1-G-F@CDS-CDS_SMI

thank you so much for your reply and I would try it for sure . If I have any questions I would post them back

First of all I could not install the server on the linux machine because I do not have access to it.

A P P E N D I X C - Updating the Firmware

I followed the procedure given in the above link. Everything is fine with the setup process but after completing the procedure I get the following output:

svcs network/tftp/udp6
svcs: Pattern 'network/tftp/udp6' doesn't match any instances
STATE STIME FMRI
root@dervish # svcadm restart network/tftp/udp6
svcadm: Pattern 'network/tftp/udp6' doesn't match any instances
root@dervish # svcadm enable network/tftp/udp6
svcadm: Pattern 'network/tftp/udp6' doesn't match any instances

I do not understand why it is not recognizing the pattern and what should I do in order to enable it.

Please help me !!!!