How do I load kernel modules so BestCrypt will work

I'm using SuSE 9.2 Pro and trying to use a program call BestCrypt. I get it installed and type bctool and it says "Kernel modules not loaded". If you need to know anymore about it you can find it at BestCrypt for Linux

linux:/home/chris/Desktop/Xtheater-0.9.2 # bctool
Kernel modules not loaded

You will need to load the module into the kernel. the command is insmod.
Can read more on this by reading the manual, man insmod.
May want to see if the program modprobe works.

# modprobe brings up another line telling about the Usage. This version of BestCrypt works with linux 2.5 and 2.6 talking about the kernels I think. How do I find this kernel to load? I see a /usr/src/kernel-modules/ folder that has 20 folders in in it.

acx100-0.2.0pre8_plus_fixes_29
adm8211
at76c503a-0.12beta18
bios
dazuko
drm
fcdsl
fritzcapi
hostap-driver-0.2.4
ipppcomp
ipw
km_smartlink_softmodem
linux-iscsi-4.0.1
linux-wlan-ng-0.2.1pre21
madwifi-20040928
openafs
rfswitch-0.1
subfs
tpctl
usbvision

Any of these the one I need to load?

Which kernel version are you running?

uname -a

Cheers
ZB

Well changed it back to
Linux linux 2.6.8-24-default #1 Wed Oct 6 09:16:23 UTC 2004 i686 athlon i386 GNU/Linux

Linux linux 2.6.8-24.3-default #1 Tue Oct 26 14:40:54 UTC 2004 i686 athlon i386GNU/Linux
was causing conflicts with like glib-devel and another devel pack.

Well, your kernel should be compatible so, check the BestCrypt documentation - it should tell you which modules need to be inserted. Then, as locustfurnace indicates, use insmod module_name to load the module. If you want to make this persistent, then add the appropriate entries to /etc/modules.conf (or /etc/conf.modules) and run depmod -a.

Cheers
ZB

As you can see below I tryed the #insmod but for some reason I don't know how to use it or something but it keeps throwing back an error. With modprobe it don't give an error but it still gives an error on trying to run bctool. Am I using these commands right and do I need to install just the module I need to use like blowfish? I done a #man modprobe and noticed this:

modprobe looks in the module directory /lib/modules/?uname -r? for all the modules and other files, except for the optional /etc/modprobe.conf or /etc/modprobe.d (see modprobe.conf(5)).
I checked but there is no such directory or file in /lib/modules/ there is just the 2.6.8-24-default, precompiled and scripts folder in here.

linux:/etc # modprobe cryptoloop
linux:/home/chris/Desktop # insmod blowfish
insmod: can't read 'blowfish': No such file or directory
linux:/home/chris/Desktop # modprobe blowfish
linux:/home/chris/Desktop # bctool
Kernel modules not loaded