How can I start a cygwin application from windows 7 command prompt?

I have compiled an application called tmesh.exe, that was compiled for the cygwin, win7 platform. I wonder, if I do that outside X window, Is there a chance that I can run it on the command prompt of windows 7? (tmesh:4048): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display: THANKS Jack

yeah, I've got it working.
But I got corrupted memory problem. Does anyone know about this error?

This second issue doesn't seem to have anything to do with the abstract now. Is this an actual sparc or is it a VM. It looks like it's hanging on booting after attempting to correct the condition. Take a look at your output. Does this sequence happen everytime?

The OS is running on an emulator. The emulator itself was compiled out of this source. The Machine Emulator I tried to re-create the nvram file everytime, and the error re-appeared and re-appeared. Nup, it actually doesn't happen the first time the nvram file is created, but every second time the emulator was booted. I first boot into the emulator, after the welcome message appears, I attach the Solaris 2.4 image onto it. But the screen happens as a final result. Just trying, even swapping for another image, like Solaris 2.5, doesn't help at all. Don't know if the error is caused by my compilation. I followed all the steps provided in the web page on how to use tme properly. Quite hairy Thanks for your time Jack