How can i get the logged in host machine ip in a ssh connection?

Hi All,
I have a basic question.
In my system i maintained multiple unix server, and only one server has public ip, and all the servers are behind load balancing BIG ip server.
To access any server, user need to access server with public IP then from there they can establish ssh connection to required server.

Now my query is...
Is it possible to get the currently logged in host ip?
If i type "who" command in that server its displaying my gateway server ip (one server with public ip) but i cant get the external host IP
How can i get the logged in host ip, which executes a particular command?

That should be visible on that mentioned gateway server. It will not be visible on your server that sits behind the gateway, since only the gateway connects to it.
I am not sure why there is that gateway server, but in terms of security it would be a good place to track incoming logins and where they are headed to.

I have no experience with BIG IP products, but it sounds interessting and I found this:
AskF5 | Manual Chapter: Event Logging

So assume this could be the place where should be looked at. Or if the rest of the product is set up on top of the OS and logs at another place, then at this place :wink:

Thank you Zaxxon,
My conern is...is there any technique or command through which we can get the complete details of the hops between the source and destination? In my case it is hops between my server to client....

Because my intention is....i have script in my one of the server it needs the IP of the host through which user logged in to the server(ssh connection)