HMC console fo SPARC machines

Hi

I wonder how to create HMC console for machines where is SOLARIS10 installed SPARC platform ?

Is there some free way ?

thx for help.

almost all sparc systems have a console hardware intalled... what kind of hardware do you have?

SPARC T2000

BUt I need HMC console to gather info from service processor from multiple servers.

@presul
HMC is an IBM propriety solution to take over IBM pSeries HW , create LAPRs , as a focal point for managing bunch of severs.
Be Specific what do you mean by HMC , If you mean something to take over / Control Hardware as an Out-of-band management then there are several options like aLOM , iLOM , IPMI , RSC cards and so on.
If you mean some software to create LDOMs then as far as I know there is nothing free to provide such capability.
If you mean some free software in conjunction some cheap HW and dailup modem to control HW in case of network outages then your very best solution is a custom linux to run as serial console server.
otherwise you might consider commercial solutions such as KVM switches .

there was (5-6 years ago?) the "n1 system manager" but this was discontinued... so, there is no "all in one" software to manage different consoles on sun hardware.
i think the "oracle enterprise manager" is or will become the next big tool to manage all kind of stuff... but i've never tried this product.

So on SPARC machines there is ALOM and on IBM machines there is HMC ?
Both have the same function ?

Not the exact functions HMC is much more advanced than aLOM, but it provides functions provided by aLOM e.g. ( poweroff - system reset )