Hiding perl-cgi code

Hi all,

This is my first post in this forum. Searched the threads, couldn't get information about this. 
 I have developed a web-based tool using CGI. The code consists of cgi files \(.cgi\) and functions written as Perl Modules\( .pm files\). As it is the tool works perfect.

Now is there any way, I can hide this code? Something like making these scripts as executables?
I have tried the following:
> 'perlcc' utility: It takes a lot of memory in creating an executable file of each script. Moreover, they mention that it is 'VERY' experimental and is still under development.
> 'perlcc' also generates a 'bytecode' for the scripts. This bytecode would require only the perl interpretor and a ByteLoader module. But, this bytecode generator doesn't support for bytecodes of perl modules.

Is there any other way I can achieve the hiding of my code?

Rgds,
Sudhir.

There are few methods, as far as I recall, try this one for example, or this one, here you can see the sample output.

Thanks. That was of help. I need to purchase that one. But, would anyone be able to reverse the process, using the same obfuscator? No idea about this.

Also, is there any way to convert .pm files to .so files?

I didn't see the way to revert the process, so it is good to have the original copies backed up. Also, there is an evaluation software available, so you might wanna try it before purchase.

Okay. Would do that. Actually, I heard that we can reverse the process. If not, then that would be great for me. Would go in for the Obfuscator.
Thanks...