Help with ZFS send permissions

I'm trying to send an incremental ZFS file system from one system to another (Solaris 11.2). When I run this:

zfs send -RI 20150429 gpool/zones/zone-name@20150501 | \
 ssh dest-host "/usr/sbin/zfs recv -o canmount=off -dFuv bpool"

I get

Unable to estimate the size of 'gpool/zones/zone-name/rpool@20150430': permission denied
Unable to estimate the size of 'gpool/zones/zone-name/rpool@20150501': permission denied

Note: I'm not running this as root; I've created a non-privileged account just for this. I've created a ZFS permission set and assigned it to the user/file-systems in question (ZFS delegation). It seemed to work for a different file system in the same pool. I tried to include as many permissions as I could find, but did I miss one? I used

zfs allow -s @allperms aclinherit,aclmode,allow,atime,canmount,checksum,clone,compression,copies,create, \
destroy,devices,exec,hold,mount,mountpoint,promote,quota,readonly,receive,recordsize,rename, \
reservation,rollback,send,setuid,share,sharenfs,sharesmb,snapdir,snapshot,userprop,volsize,vscan, \
xattr,zoned bpool

Is there a way to determine just which permission was denied?

According to the documentation here :
Delegating ZFS Permissions Examples - Managing ZFS File Systems in Oracle� Solaris 11.2

Perhaps you missed the chmod step on the source side ?

Regards
Peasant.