Help with Redhat installation problem

Hello;
I have 4 servers with RedHat Enterprise server 32-bit installed. i'm trying to install 64-bit system instead but the hardware has only CD drive (not DVD). When i tried to use external DVD drive and connect it to the USB to install the 64-bit system, it starts ok but then it ask for the media and give me 4 options (Internal CDROM, Internal Harddrive, FTP, NFS).

Now i'm stuck with the DVD that system can't read it and i don't have RedHat on CDs and i'm unable to install the 64-bit system.
Any good solution for this?

How can i install 64-bit RedHat on this server?

You can mount the DVD drive in one of the running servers, share it through HTTP/FTP/NFS and perform a network-based installation.

...Or create an iso from your DVD and put it in a USB disk.

...Or download the CDs from RHN.

:smiley:

Thanks Verdepollo.
I'm not sure if using USB will help since i'm connecting my external DVD drive through USB and i'm seeing these issues.
I also went to RHN but i couldn't find any download for Enterprise servers on CDs, all i saw was the download for DVD.
regarding the first solution, could you please clear it a little bit more?

---------- Post updated at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous update was at 10:11 AM ----------

Thanks a lot verdepollo for your help. I found the CDs and now i'm installing it