Help with oracle11i apps concurrent manager request error message

Hi,

I'm trying to run a concurrent manager report request via oracle11i applications. I keep getting the following error message:

O/S Message: Permission Denied.

Chmod commands are not being executed because files can't be accessed as well as the mv command.

I have a .install script that creates a link from one UNIX directory to Another as well as calls a .prog file to execute a .sql script for the Concurrent Manager. The .install script creates the link with no problem; but when a report request is run via the front-end of oracle applications, I get the errors above.
Can someone help and tell me what I'm doing wrong or what I need to do to resolve the issue here?

Thanks.

TessyD.[SIZE=7][COLOR=Orange]

For a script to be run by the concurrent manager, you need to have two executable files in your application bin directory:

1. the script itself, with a .prog extension, e.g. XZY.prog
  2. a symbolic link to fndcpesr with the same name as the script, e.g. XZY

When defining the concurrent executable, use the name of the script without the .prog extension.

Thanks for the reply to my posting; but, we do have the executables in place (the .prog & the link). The error is encountered when trying to run a request via Oracle 11i Applications.

TessyD.