Help with building firewall

Hi,

I've installed firewall builder into my operating system (PCLinuxOS) from the repository. Now I need to configure and make run firewall builder in the main server (production server) of my company.
The technique that I want to use is pushing the script from my laptop (where I've got the firewall builder installed) into the production server using the scp command.
Unfortunately, I do not have the appropriate steps to actually do so.
Could you please give me a link or show me step by step of how to configure firewall builder into the production server from my laptop?

Tqs.

fwbuilder has policy installer that you can use to transfer generated firewall script to the server and activate it there. Installer uses scp to transfer the file just like you want. Firewall Builder Users Guide explains how to configure and use the installer (see chapter 9). You can download the Guide in PDF format or browse it in HTML on the web site at http://www.fwbuilder.org/docs/users_guide/remote-management.htm

Thanks so much..
But now what I need to know is does the production server have to have a firewall in it for the firewall script to work or is the firewall script the only thing that has to be transfered into the server and activated so that there is a firewall in the server?

Thanks. I had to clear my doubt.

the server should have iptables package and kernel modules. Most modern Linux distributions come with it anyway.