Help to configure sendmail on Solaris 10

Hello,

I need help to configure sendmail on Solaris 10.
I have to configure sendmail to send mail on the Internet, now works only for sending mail for local users.
I'm studying several tutorials ...
When I try to send a mail to an external address (eg aaaa@gmail.com) the mail is placed in the queue is not processed immediately.
This behavior is normal or is caused by a problem that prevents the immediate dispatch of mail?
Thank you very much.

Excuse me for not correct English.

You soon

You need to get sendmail not to use DNS on your local machine so your host doesn't trying to connect to your ISP for a DNS query.
You also need to designate a "smart host" or external relay to handle all mail that you can't deliver locally (this would be your ISP's mailhost).

You need to configure it so that the smtp mailer is considered "expensive" by adding the F=e mailer flag and tell sendmail not to connect to expensive mailers by default by setting the HoldExpensive option to True.

You need to add mydomain.com to the sendmail.cw file or the Cw line in the sendmail.cf.
Finally, you need to run a program periodically to check in with your ISP and get them to deliver any mail they may have queued for you.

Thanks for your reply.
How do I set sendmail to not use DNS?
Thank you very much.

Example to disable using DNS on Solaris 10
HOWTO: Prevent Sendmail From Using DNS :: Col�s Tech Stuff