Help regarding NIS+

Hi Guys,
I have lots of doubts regarding NIS+.I also think by basics could be wrong......I am trying to pick up stuff from documents which are a bit murky. I am working on production environment so I am afraid of trial and error! Please help.

1) What is the difference between root domain master server and non root domain master server, are the tables for both of these servers same? (Considering /etc files on both of these were different)
2) What is Secure RPC password, and how is it secure as it is needed when ever we set up a NIS+ client?
3) Why do we add our self and other admins to admin group? And will our passwords remain same?
4) When any machine is added as NIS+ client should the IP of that machine be available in the hosts table on the server? If yes how do I do it? How do I add client IP to NIS+ server hosts table?
5) Also when a client is added a message appears �Your network and login passwords are now the same� what is the is the RPC password and root password for this client (considering that RPC password was XYZ and root password was ABC before nisclient script was run) and if the RPC password changes do we have to use this changed password when we initialize another client!
6) If we have 10 NIS+ clients have 10 different root passwords, do we also 10 different RPC password..........in other words dose the root password also act as RPC password for that particular client?
7) What is the exact meaning of �Initializing NIS+ client user�? Say I have a server S1 which has users U1,U2 do they have to run nisclient -u command individually and once again I suppose their passwords will become RPC passwords for the users( S1 is a NIS+ client of S2).
8) Also are these users U1 and U2 bound to server S1 only? (I.e. can they only login to S1 only?)
9) Say I have added another server S2 for webhosting and I have to add user X1....... He should only be able to able to log on to X1 only not to S1. This S2 server acts as NIS+ client of NIS+ server N1..........I think I have to nisclient -u command but where exactly on N1 or S2..........Also user X1 is a newuser and server S2 is just built from scratch so X1 is an unknown entity for S2. Is this possible in NIS+?
10) Is there any generic command to edit the NIS+ tables?

Are there any good documentation for newbie's like myself?

BTW i am working with Solaris 8.

The thing is in both NIS and NIS+ passwd and shadow file are on the server so l am unable to understand how local authentication.....say i have access to S1 and S2 not to S3 and S4.....and say all these servers have name server as N1... How is the access controled?