Graphical program no longer works after Solaris 10 upgrade

This is a fairly complex issue. I do not have a lot of knowledge on X11. But here are the things.

I am running a program called Synergy off a Solaris server. The server sits in a remote network and can be accessed via NAT. Using Putty, I will enable X11 forwarding and launch Synergy via Putty. At my local end, I have Cygwin xwin installed on my windows environment. I will start xwin to catch the Synergy X11 input from the remote server.

Things were working fine until the server underwent a OS upgrade from Solaris 8 to 10. From what I know, the SSH (Tectia), was upgrade as well.

I am able to get xterm and xclock to work properly via the above setup but I am not able to get Synergy working. Am I right to say that if xclock works, then synergy should work as well ?

This is the error message

user_id [355]> ccm start -m
Starting Telelogic Synergy...
Xlib: connection to "127.0.0.1:28.0" refused by server
Xlib: PuTTY X11 proxy: wrong authentication protocol attempted
/opt/ccm70/bin/util/ccm_gui: Error opening X display; Check valid $DISPLAY and xhost permissions.
Warning: Telelogic Synergy startup failed.

Can any expert help point me to the right direction to configure the graphical program to work again? Note: the same set up can work at the remote network end.