FreeBSD and realtek wifi controllers...?

Hi. I have been running OpenBSD(4.9) and it recognizes my Belkin wireless adapter and I don't have issues with it very often. I prefer FreeBSD over OpenBSD, but FreeBSD(7.4) doesnt recognize my USB wifi card. Under OpenBSD ifconfig shows my card as rsu0 so I tried adding the following to /boot/loader.conf, but to no avail:

rsu_load="YES"

What am I missing? Is there a way to get FreeBSD to support this card?

Edit: The chipset in this Belkin is RTL8192SU.

---------- Post updated at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous update was at 11:33 AM ----------

I downloaded the drivers from the Realtek website for this chipset. The only listing for a *nix compatible driver didn't install on my system. I have enabled linux binary compatibility, but still no joy. I have decided to simply buy a different wireless adapter that is supported. I'm also going to roll-back to an earlier stable version of FreeBSD... One that supports my other wifi adapter!

I tried ndisgen according to the steps in the freebsd handbook and still no luck.

# ndisgen /path/to/rtl8192su.INF /path/to/rtl8192su.SYS
# kldload ./rtl8192su_sys.ko
# kldload ndis 
# kldload if_ndis

copied rtl8192su_sys.ko driver to /boot/modules and updated /boot/loader.conf with

rtl8192su_sys_load="YES"

ndis0 does not show up with ifconfig. dmesg shows the Belkin adapter as ugen0 so it recognizes that it is a usb device, but won't recognize it as a wifi controller. Is there a FreeBSD version that supports the Belkin F9L1001v1 USB adapter with the RTL8192SU chipset?

Any ideas why ndis doesn't work with it?