frecover command need help urgent please

Hi,
I have a tape fbackup done (fbackup -f /dev/rmt/0m -i / -I index.fullfbackup) and I need to restore 3 filesystems, I would like to know the correct command and options:
example:
I want to restore the filesystem /data1 under /data1
and /data2 under another filesystem /datatest

I tried this for the restore of /data1 and it works:
frecover -vxF -f /dev/rmt/0m -i /data1
=> everyhting is correctly restored on the filesystem /data1

but if I want to restore the whole filesystem /data2 on another filesystem /datatest he didn't restore the path directory etc... only directly the files.... here the command I did
< / > # cd /datatest
< /datatest > # frecover -vxF -f /dev/rmt/0m -i /data2

Could you give me the good options to do it propery Thanks in advance it is very urgent !
Cheers
Al

another question can I restore the 3 filesystem in the same time ? I don't think I can do it but we never know just in case... Thanks in advance Al.

I have found my mistakes t was the F option wrong but X !!!
frecover -vxX

but still if you can answer to the questions if we can restore several filesystems in the same time

Thanks in advance
Cheers
Al

You ask about 3 filesystems but only mention 2 leaving me confused... :confused:

fbackup/frestore basicly ignores filesystem boundaries. So /data1 and /data2 are just two directories. You can use multiple -i options to restore multiple files or directories. So
-i /data1 -i /data2
will work fine. However, you cannot have one going into the real /data1 while /data2 is restored relative to the current path. It is all or none. The -X will effect everything. You might be able to do something like this:
umount /data1
rmdir /data1
ln -s /big_fs/testdata1 /data1
frecover -x -i /data1 -i /data2
rm /data1
mkdir /data1
mount /data1

Thanks a lot