Find Files within date Range

Hi
i am looking to expand a command i am using to find files in a large file system.
i am currently using

find /raid/JOBFLOW_LOCKED/ -type f -size +3G | -exec mv {} /raid/JOBFLOW_LOCKED/KILL \;

This works really well but i would like to add a date range to the same command to refine it further, example:finding files between 21-04-2014 to 26-08-2014

Can some one please assist me in this.

Thanks in advance
Treds

touch -t 201404210000 stime
touch -t 201408270000 etime
find /raid/JOBFLOW_LOCKED/ -type f -newer stime ! -newer etime -size +3G -exec mv {} /raid/JOBFLOW_LOCKED/KILL \;

This will remove the files that were modified between 2014-04-21 through the end of 2014-08-26

on Red Hat, you probably have find (GNU findutils) 4.4.2 (or some other major/minor version), which should provide the -newerXY test. Try -newermt .

hi derek
probably doing this wrong but don't seem to be able to get this to run.
Was not sure if i had to run the touch commands first then run the move or put all the entries into a shell script and run as one. I modified a few of the entries to ensure data was being picked up.

touch -t 201401210000 stime
touch -t 201404270000 etime
find /raid/JOBFLOW_LOCKED/ -type f -newer stime ! -newer etime -size +50M -exec mv {} /raid/JOBFLOW_LOCKED/KILL \;

all that seems to happen is i end up with the 2 touch files and nothing gets moved.
thanks
Treds

Why don't you list the files before trying to move them? And, make sure there's at least one file fulfilling the conditions.

Hi Rudi
please excuse my lack of knowledge but what would i add to the command to see the list, i tried adding print but that did not work

find /raid/JOBFLOW_LOCKED/ -type f -newer stime ! -newer etime -size +50M

Regards
Treds

Just run it as posted; it will list the candidate names.