file set not getting installed in aix

Hi

One of the file set is not getting installed in aix.

=========================================================================================
cbspsap01:/ # lppchk -v

lppchk:  The following filesets need to be installed or corrected to bring
         the system to a consistent state:

bos.net.nfs.client 5.3.10.1             (usr: COMMITTED, root: not installed)
=========================================================================================
cbspsap01:/ # lslpp -l bos.net.nfs.client
  Fileset                      Level  State      Description
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Path: /usr/lib/objrepos
  bos.net.nfs.client        5.3.10.1  COMMITTED  Network File System Client

Path: /etc/objrepos
  bos.net.nfs.client         5.3.8.1  COMMITTED  Network File System Client

When i try to install I get the below error :

installp: The build date requisite check failed for fileset      bos.net.nfs.client.
Installed fileset build date is 0748.  Selected fileset does not have a build date, but one is required.
installp: The build date requisite check failed for fileset      bos.net.nfs.client.
Installed fileset build date is 0806.  Selected fileset does not have a build date, but one is required.
Installed fileset build date is 0819.  Selected fileset does not have a build date, but one is required.
installp: Installation failed due to BUILDDATE requisite failure.

It seems like I had this issue one time and ended up uninstalling and reinstalling the fileset. Just be sure that before you remove it, that you actually have the base install fileset and not an update one.

Also, just to be safe, create a mksysb before trying this.