File permission

I have an application with the user mark and another user james is trying to run the application and ending up with file permission issues.

The user mark has set the umask as 002, I wanted to have a setting so that anyone can run the application without any file permission issues. Can anyone advice.

And also, how to do a chmod -R to match the umask setting

You could create a group and put all users in said group that need access to the files you are referering to.

chmod 775 filename

I have a group and have all users in that group. However, there are few files created at run time and has issues with file permissions.

When I include this envPath.sh in my script, everything works good. But this is a temp fix, I would like to go for a permanent fix.

envPath.sh

/tmp/envPath.sh
#!/bin/ksh
PATH=$PATH:/usr/bin:/opt/ansic/bin:/usr/ccs/bin:/usr/contrib/bin:/opt/hparray/bin:/opt/nettladm/bin:/opt/upgrade/bin:/opt/fcms/bin:/opt/resmon/bin:/opt/pd/bin:/opt/gnome/bin:/opt/perf/bin:/usr/bin/X11:/usr/contrib/bin/X11:/opt/ignite/bin:/usr/sbin/diag/contrib:/opt/mozilla:/opt/wbem/bin:/opt/wbem/sbin:/opt/graphics/common/bin:/opt/mx/bin:/opt/perl/bin:/opt/prm/bin:/opt/wlm/bin:/opt/ssh/bin:/opt/aCC/bin:/opt/langtools/bin:/opt/acc/bin:/opt/imake/bin