Fetch html page convert to pdf automatically via cmd or other means, shortcut

Hi,

Im used to compiling when i stumble upon some interesting topics in the net and convert it into pdf files unto my HD for future reference's. I using the chrome print to pdf procedure since firefox html to pdf don't work correctly.
I just wonder in someone do same thing and did it in a easy way. for example:

• fetch the desired html directly via cmdline, drag and drop, or other shorcut and then automatically convert the entire page to pdf files after it will save or write to the HD.

Is it cheating to print to a PDF writer printer? Generally, you get what you saw!
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft%3A*&q=linux+pdf+printer&aq=f&aqi=g6g-v4&aql=&oq=

Its for personal reference purpose only..Its much better to save it as a pdf files and stored it in a directory for future use. My bookmark is already full and dont want to write all the sites that interest me. just like some tutorials i dont want to write it manually. so i just convert it to pdf files for personal and future reference.

A pdf printer looks like a postscript printer but writes a PDF file, as you desire. The printing app does not know it is not paper.