Fedora 9 problem

I appeal to all those of you that have experience with Fedora 9 for help. I am trying to install a suite of software which tries to make changes to the /etc/dhcpd.conf file. After the changes have been made the dhcpd service will not start and the original conf file is restored. However dhcpd still will not start and after starting it manually by just typing dhcpd in a terminal screen it complains that eth0 is not included in the dhcpd.conf file. That is correct as this is the NIC which is connected to the windows SBS network and is nothing to do with the subnet I have connected to eth1. I have setup SUSE Linux before where one of the NICs obtained its address from a dhcp server and the second NIC was a dhcp server, this worked fine.

Please help.

Found it! The package I was trying to setup was NIMOL. When nimol_config -C is run if the server variable is not set then nimol looks in the /etc/hosts file for the server name. I have the host name declared but this is the main server name in the main domain not the NIMOL domain so nimol adds a line in the dhcpd-interfaces command using eth0 which is the main domain adapter, eth1 is the NIMOL adapter! I added a second server declaration in /etc/hosts and used the -s flag in nimol_config. The result was an eth1 declaration in the dhcpd-interfaces file. Success!!!!