Facing issues with rsync

Hello Gurus,
I am running rsync command to copy certain Directories and files into that directories to remote server. While ruuning the command all teh files has been copied but I am facing error.
The below command I am executing to copy Directories and files to remote server:

rsync -avrz ssh /u02/oracle/EBSUAT/fs1/EBSapps/appl/xxnsp/12.0.0/ appstg2@emastgebs02:/u01/oracle/EBSUAT/fs1/EBSapps/appl/xxnsp/12.0.0/

After the execution I am facing the below error:

rsync: link_stat "/u02/oracle/EBSUAT/fs1/EBSapps/appl/xxnsp/12.0.0/admin/ssh" failed: No such file or directory (2)
rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors) (code 23) at main.c(1052) [sender=3.0.9]

Please advice.

Thanks-
P

Stupid question: Are you in the directory

/u02/oracle/EBSUAT/fs1/EBSapps/appl/xxnsp/12.0.0/admin/

when you invoke the rsync command?

What happens when you try this?

rsync -avrz /u02/oracle/EBSUAT/fs1/EBSapps/appl/xxnsp/12.0.0/ appstg2@emastgebs02:/u01/oracle/EBSUAT/fs1/EBSapps/appl/xxnsp/12.0.0/

I could be wrong but I think it is trying to copy over a file called ssh .

Andrew

Hello Andrew,
No issues or errors I am facing whenever I am running the below command you mentioned at your post.

rsync -avrz /u02/oracle/EBSUAT/fs1/EBSapps/appl/xxnsp/12.0.0/ appstg2@emastgebs02:/u01/oracle/EBSUAT/fs1/EBSapps/appl/xxnsp/12.0.0/

Can you please let me know what are those mistakes from my side?

Thanks-
P

You had the word ssh in your list of files to copy over to the remote server. The error message was telling you that it could not find the ssh file. I'm guessing you were in the directory

/u02/oracle/EBSUAT/fs1/EBSapps/appl/xxnsp/12.0.0/

at the time.

Andrew