expect + cronjob + SFTP

Hi all, i got a really strange problem

i wrote a script, when i run this script manually everything works fine
but when i make a cronjob for it, with the same user, the EXPECT script will not work.
Only the first line will be executed

this is the SHell bash script

#!/bin/sh;
php -q /home/tsjingcom/HTML/consumentbeheer/files_cassis/scripts/export.php > /home/tsjingcom/HTML/consumentbeheer/files_cassis/scripts/export_php.log;
sleep 5
/usr/bin/expect /home/tsjingcom/HTML/consumentbeheer/files_cassis/scripts/export.exp > /home/tsjingcom/HTML/consumentbeheer/files_cassis/scripts/export_transfer.log;

this is the EXPECT script

#!/usr/bin/expect

spawn sftp -o port=10022 -b /home/tsjingcom/HTML/consumentbeheer/files_cassis/scripts/batchfiles/export.batch user@host:incoming

expect "user@'s password:" 

send "\r"

interact

i really hope someone can give me a sollution, i am trying for 2 months to fix this

not going to ask about running php at CLI but i think the way you're calling the expect script is wrong

May be better to call it like this

/home/tsjingcom/HTML/consumentbeheer/files_cassis/scripts/export.exp > /home/tsjingcom/HTML/consumentbeheer/files_cassis/scripts/export_transfer.log 2>&1

in the start of the script you're already telling it to use 'expect', no need to tell it twice. I assume the script does actually work via CLI, right ?

p.s it's a shell script not a bash script

i'll try that

everything works except the expect script.
when checking the log file i get this

spawn /usr/bin/sftp -o port=10022 -b /home/tsjingcom/HTML/consumentbeheer/files_cassis/scripts/batchfiles/export.batch user@host:incoming
user@host's password: 

but when i start the shell script manually it works, i really don't know why this happens