Exchange Email Client for Linux

About 5 years ago I used to use Evolution for its ability to interact with my companies Exchange 2003 server. I was wondering what Exchange compliant email clients you are actually using with either Exchange 2007 or 2010?

FYI I've tried Thunderbird and it just sucks.

Zimbra, evolution? exchange 2010 compatible open source email client - Google Search

DGPickett, thanks for that but the reason I asked on here was because all the clients that I find either haven't been updated to work with Exchange 2007/2010 or just suck. You mention Zimbra, if you mean the Zimbra as a replacement then you misunderstood my question and if you meant Zimbra's email client then no because though it is supposed to have the ability to access mail from an Exchange server it simply doesn't work without the Zimbra back-end.

i.scribe says it can MAPI import/export mail,
evolution says it can be an exchange client.

I can imagine the Open Source guys are a bit slower in accommodating new MS variations. What sorts of Exchange 2010 features need new support?

Hi binary
I read your post, I want to say that, you can use Exchange server email in Apple Mac Mail or Outlook 2011 email client application because this both platform easily synchronize with Exchange server without any bother. If you want to use exchange emails in both email client platform then i provide you manual and extraneous solution.

any idea why ThunderBird sucks?