Excel

Hello,

I have received very much needed help in the past from this forum and hope that someone can assist me once more. I am in the military and I am tracking classroom specific training for each one of our units per sailor in that unit. I am attaching the spreadsheet for your review. There are 10 unit tabs and the 11th tab is the maindatabase tab that calculates the completion of each sailor by unit. However, I would like to make this much more user friendly and create graphs for each unit to see a percentage of what has been accomplished in order to create a little competion per unit.

Instead of dates for completion I will be highlighting the cell either green or red. The last tab will still have the point value per class completion.

I thank you in advance for your assistance.
Maggiepie

Strongly advise that you remove this attachment and consider making a test version and then posting on the Microsoft Excel Technet.
IMHO The content of the spreadsheet should not be in the public domain.

Can you post a sample?

Yes, I will thank you

Ok I have created a sample spreadsheet for your review. What I need for this spreadsheet to do is that everytime I highligt one of the section for one of the members in green as complete that section updates the last tab with the appropriate point value for example 1.0 or 2.5 etc. If highlighted in red in represnets not completed hence 0. The total should add up to 100%.

Additionally, I would like to create graphs to show each unit per tab their progress. Please let me know if this is possible.

I do thank you in advance.

I thank you all for your concern on my excel spreadsheet however, on the sample I submitted the names and the units are fiction. The courses are real however, they can be found on google as well since they are only classes. This is not top secret information.

I guess I will go elsewhere for assistance.