Excel sheet modification using perl module

I need to insert new column to already existing file ..can any one help me..??

Searched this site and found some good examples.
I don't have 5 posts, which surprises me, so I can't post a URL here.

Do a search and you may find the answer before asking the same question.

Good luck.

If every element of an array is a reference to another array, then you'll have a two-dimensional array. Check out the documentation on references.

tyler_durden

Hi thank u  for you reply..I am new to perl...
can you tell the "website" names..In previous mail you mention docment know...which documnet i have to refer?

Online Perl documentation:

Perl programming documentation - perldoc.perl.org

tyler_durden

thank you....
Hi I got idea that how to insert column using perl?....
1]. I store the content from spreadsheet to 1D array using "push" ?
2].After that i am planning to write the content to new Excel sheet.

Actually content stored in push is in 1D array format.Do you have any idea how to write that as 2D array format?

For Example ..

content of array is :
  name mark percentage 616 100 0 0 0 0 616 100    

The above content should be stored as below...............

body, div, table, thead, tbody, tfoot, tr, th, td, p { font-family: "Arial"; font-size: x-small; } 	   	 	 		 			name 			 		 			mark 			Percentage 		 		 			616 			100 		 		 			0 			0 		 		 			0 			0 		 		 			616 			100 		 	  
   	 	 	 	 	body, div, table, thead, tbody, tfoot, tr, th, td, p { font-family: "Arial"; font-size: x-small; }Thanks in advance..

Can any one help me???:confused:

---------- Post updated at 06:55 AM ---------- Previous update was at 06:47 AM ----------

Hi I got idea that how to insert column using perl?....
1]. I store the content from spreadsheet to 1D array using "push" ?
2].After that i am planning to write the content to new Excel sheet.

Actually content stored in push is in 1D array format.Do you have any idea how to write that as 2D array format?

For Example ..

content of array is :
  name mark percentage 616 100 0 0 0 0 616 100    

The above content should be stored as below...............

body, div, table, thead, tbody, tfoot, tr, th, td, p { font-family: "Arial"; font-size: x-small; } 	   	 	 		 			name 			 		 			mark 			Percentage 		 		 			616 			100 		 		 			0 			0 		 		 			0 			0 		 		 			616 			100 		 	  
   	 	 	 	 	body, div, table, thead, tbody, tfoot, tr, th, td, p { font-family: "Arial"; font-size: x-small; }Thanks in advance..

Can any one help me???:confused: