Error with ANT build for red5

I installed java at usr/local/jdk directory. My Java Version is 1.6.0_05. I have installed apache ant version 1.8.1 in folder opt/ant successfully. And later on I have installed RED 5.0.9 final version at /opt/ant directory.

But I am getting error while building ant at RED5 , I got following errors

Buildfile: /opt/red5/build.xml
  [taskdef] Could not load definitions from resource org/apache/ivy/ant/antlib.xml. It could not be found.

-library.check:
     [echo] Java: java.home is /usr/java/jdk1.6.0_05/jre and the target version is 1.6
     [echo] Ant: ant.home is /opt/ant and the target version is Apache Ant version 1.8.1 compiled on April 30 2010

-java6.check:
     [echo] Using Java 1.6

prepare:

compile:
     [echo] javac version: 1.6
     [echo] Not using the Eclipse IDE
     [echo] Compiler adapter name: modern
  [taskdef] Could not load definitions from resource org/apache/ivy/ant/antlib.xml. It could not be found.

compile-core:

retrieve:

BUILD FAILED
/opt/red5/build.xml:217: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/opt/red5/build.xml:231: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/opt/red5/build.xml:176: Problem: failed to create task or type antlib:org.apache.ivy.ant:settings
Cause: The name is undefined.
Action: Check the spelling.
Action: Check that any custom tasks/types have been declared.
Action: Check that any <presetdef>/<macrodef> declarations have taken place.
No types or tasks have been defined in this namespace yet

This appears to be an antlib declaration.
Action: Check that the implementing library exists in one of:
        -/opt/ant/lib
        -/root/.ant/lib
        -a directory added on the command line with the -lib argument

Total time: 1 second
                                                                            e.ivy.ant:settings

Please guide me , what should be cause of this error and how to rectify this error for ANT build.

installa ant-ivy