Error launching c++ executable

Hi everybody,
I have compiled my code based on the ALPS libraries () and CMake build system with IBM compiler xlC 11.1 on AIX 6.1 at the latest patch level running on an IBM SP Power 6 machine for high-performance computing.
When I run the executable I receive this error message:

-bash-3.2$ ./hubbardfly 
exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program hubbardfly because of the following errors:
rtld: 0712-001 Symbol decimal128ToNumber was referenced
      from module /gpfs/scratch/userexternal/jalfonsi/alps-2.0.0-r5421-src-with-boost/installO2/lib/libalps.so(), but a runtime definition
      of the symbol was not found.
rtld: 0712-001 Symbol decContextDefault was referenced
      from module /gpfs/scratch/userexternal/jalfonsi/alps-2.0.0-r5421-src-with-boost/installO2/lib/libalps.so(), but a runtime definition
rtld: 0712-001 Symbol decNumberCopy was referenced
rtld: 0712-001 Symbol decNumberFromString was referenced
rtld: 0712-001 Symbol decNumberToString was referenced
rtld: 0712-001 Symbol decNumberPower was referenced
rtld: 0712-001 Symbol decNumberDivide was referenced
rtld: 0712-001 Symbol decNumberMultiply was referenced
rtld: 0712-001 Symbol decNumberToIntegralValue was referenced
rtld: 0712-001 Symbol decNumberSubtract was referenced
rtld: 0712-001 Symbol decNumberCompare was referenced
rtld: 0712-001 Symbol decNumberZero was referenced
rtld: 0712-001 Symbol decNumberAdd was referenced
rtld: 0712-001 Symbol decimal64ToNumber was referenced
rtld: 0712-001 Symbol decimal32ToNumber was referenced
rtld: 0712-001 Symbol decimal64FromNumber was referenced
rtld: 0712-001 Symbol decimal128FromNumber was referenced
rtld: 0712-001 Symbol decimal32FromNumber was referenced
rtld: 0712-001 Symbol decNumberQuantize was referenced
rtld: 0712-002 fatal error: exiting.

Can somebody help me ? I suspect something related to environment variables (setting the path for libalps.so does not work either) or maybe some compiler option to be passed.

Best regards,
Jessica

Hi,

I am not a developer, just SA, but I asked around and this is what my developers are saying helped in the older versions - you may want to give it a try:

if "-G" and "-qtwolink" are failing, try "-brtl"

Regards
zxmaus

Thank you very much for your reply,
unfortunately the -brtl option does not solve the problem, I'll try with the other two ones and I'll let you know.
Best,
Jessica