Error after systeme restoration

Rebooting with command: boot
Boot device: /pci@1e,600000/pci@0/pci@a/pci@0/pci@8/scsi@1/disk@0,0:a  File and args:
SunOS Release 5.10 Version Generic_147440-01 64-bit
Copyright (c) 1983, 2011, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
WARNING: system call missing from bind file
WARNING: Cannot mount /etc/dfs/sharetab

Hardware watchdog enabled
libscf.c:3249: scf_handle_bind() failed with unexpected error 1017.  Aborting.
Feb  9 05:38:45 svc.startd[12]: restarting after interruption
Feb  9 05:38:45 svc.startd[15]: restarting after interruption
Requesting maintenance mode
(See /lib/svc/share/README for additional information.)

Can someone please help on how i can fix this? Good day and thank your for your help.

Please provide more information. This looks like a SPARC platform? Please confirm. Have you restored the system onto different hardware than where the backup was created? What form was the backup? cpio, tar, ufsdump or what? What exactly is the hardware platform that you are restoring onto? ufs or zfs filesystems?

Yes it is a sparc platform.am restoring from to where the backup was created. The backup is ufsdump. Serveur is sunfire v245. File systeme UFS.

So what steps did you take to restore the system? If you are restoring to exactly the same machine that the backup was created on then it should be quite simple. Typically...........

boot cdrom -s

create/check disk layouts/slices

ufsrestore all filesystems

check/rewrite bootblk (if it might be damaged)

vfstab should be okay because it's the same machine

/etc/system file should be okay because it's the same machine

device address nodes (c*t*d*s*) should be okay because it's the same machine

reboot system (possibly with -r switch but should not be needed because it's the same machine)

Are you sure that the root filesystem restored okay?
(Did you restore this from tape, NFS volume, or what?)

At this stage it looks like the root filesystem did not restore properly. Restore (this one filesystem) again.

Before that it's just worth trying:

boot -rv

to tell Solaris to reconfigure and give verbose output. See if that tells you anything more.

Post the steps that you took to restore the system.

i think this is the point... have you restored all dumps? was the original layout on multiple slices? how was the ufsdump taken? an exact command would be good!

Actually the main probleme is when i restart the server it changes the name of the disk . For exemple i have c0t0d0s0, after reboot i get in the format c1t0d0s0, when i modify the vfstab it doesnt change anything. the probleme persist.Any help on how to rename the disk to march the vfstab file?

The device nodes c*t*d*s* should be okay if it's the same platform. If they are coming up different then something has changed. You should try and find out what.

To answer your question "here's one I made earlier" with the same question; read this thread.

You can't do any harm doing this procedure but you might need to do it again if you discover why the devices changed in the first place.

Post your results.

Please post the output of:

# cfgadm -al
# raidctl -l

I think that one of devices c0t0d0, c1t0d0 is a CDROM.
What is in /etc/vfstab after restoration (before you modify this file)?

Any progress been made on this??