Email notifications of PAX backups

I have just switched my production server from using the br_backup script that uses fbackup to the fs_backup script that uses PAX. Things seem to work fine and test restores are successful, but I'm not getting a daily e-mail with the backup results that I used to get from the br_backup script. That functionality is not present in the fs_backup script. Does anyone know the best way to generate an e-mail with the results of a PAX backup that runs from CRON?

Thanks,
Joe

OK I am far from being up to date, as I have not touched an HP server since 2009, even though I have a few, I had to get them out the appartement my wife would have killed me if I tried to turn one on again...
I think you should give us more information if you want us to help you, because so far I see nothing letting me guess how...
1) never heard of those script ( though been working more than 15 years with only HPs)
Are they custom home written? If so, we can understand you cant show us the content but at lest you could explain what they do ( any input - what/how the same for output)
2) How is it called / used in cron ?
a) a job/script which invokes fs_backup with correct argument/options?
and so what does the crontab line look like
b) fs_backup with options directly in crontab?
and so what does the crontab line look like

Without those informations it is almost impossible to suggest any wise advice

Thanks for responding. I actually opened a ticket with HP and they are helping me with the issue. I hope to have everything working this week!
JOe