Dump web page source as rendered by browser

Hi guys|

I need to retrieve a specific .m3u8 link from a web page, which makes use of iframes and JavaScript

I tried to get the full source with "wget", "lynx", "w3m" and "phantomjs", but they can't dump all the source, with the part containing the link that i need, which seems to be inside an iframe..

Also the browser "QT web", which has an option to dump to stdout everything it renders of a page, can't output all the source i need...

I tried to "wget" that specific iframe but it's not accessible, if not from the site itself (i get a "forbidden" message :p)

Only with the function �inspect element� in Chrome (right-clicking the area where the stream is loaded) i can see that part of the code (and the.m3u8 link too! :D)...
If i use the "Save page" option, instead, that code is missing..

I was wondering if maybe the same Chrome (or something similar) has an option that, from the command line, allows you to write everything it renders as a �dump�.

Sice that part of the source is accessible with �inspect element�, i can't believe there's no way to get it to console stdout (or to a dump fle).

Thanks in advance to all of you.. maybe this discussion could be useful for other users :wink:

[EDIT]
I hope this is the right forum section for my question ..