Dual boot

Hi,

I am having 1 TB hard disk and in that I have to install windows,linux 64 bit and linux 32 bit total 3 operating systems I need to install, how could I do that please help.

I am having 64 bit machine h/w

Thanks,
Trimurtulu

1) You must install Windows first. Install it last and it'll impolitely stomp all over the existing stuff. Leave room for your Linux distros!
2) Install your first linux distribution.
3) Take a close look at its bootloader settings so you know which kernel it loads with what options, initrd and so forth.
4) Install your second linux distribution.
5) Add the settings from 3) to your bootloader settings so it can load your first linux distro as well.
6) Add settings to boot from Windows.

Yes, this is very vague, so is your request. I don't even know what distros you're using, or even what bootloaders.

Although it is not recommended to dualboot with linux and windows, As Corona said, you must install windows first.

Why is it not ?

A mystery to me too. It seems to work reasonably, though of course there's some hitches.

The most annoying may be the system clock. Windows sets it to the local time zone, while most Linux distributions set it to UTC. With the result that when you boot Linux it may complain about files having mtimes in the future, etc, etc.

Yes, having the bios clock set to local time is a nonsense. I used to set something undocumented on the Windows registry a while ago but nowadays, ntp is "fixing" the clock at boot time so it is less of a problem.