Html??

Hello Guys,

I'm new in programming line & I want to learn HTML but I don't know which is the best website who learn HTML..So guys help me....

There are many resources available - but W3Schools was my go-to resource when I was starting out learning HTML/XHTML and CSS.

i prefer w3schools, search for:

W3Schools Online Web Tutorials

I think it is best and easiest to just Google search for this.

When a new member somes to the site and asks these types of questions; we find more often than not that the original poster is seeking, indirectly, to promote a web site.

I would never register as a member to a new forum to ask a question that can be answered from a few minutes of Google homework.

Remember, asking questions (with such obvious answers) are not a substitute for doing your own homework, searching the Internet and our database for answers to questions before posting.

Also note that the original question title is against our forum rules. Titles to threads should be descriptive and representative of the thread topic and not some fragment of a phrase which conveys little to no meaning. Please adhere to forum rules and guidelines when posting here.