Diplaying man pages

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted!

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data:

Give the command line for displaying manual pages for the socket, raed, and connect system calls. What will be the command line for an AIX-based computer.

I am given the impression based on the chapter description that I can load all 3 manuals and flip through them. But whenever I call

$ man socket, read, connect, only one of the manuals loads.

Perhaps only one can load at a time and all of this is a waste but I need to know so I can move on. Sooo hyper focused on this, lol

1. Relevant commands, code, scripts, algorithms:
    man

2. The attempts at a solution (include all code and scripts):

Simply I have tried typing it out multiple ways

I have tried typing it out with and without commas but no dice

1. Complete Name of School (University), City (State), Country, Name of Professor, and Course Number (Link to Course):

Austin Community College, Austin TX, Professor Tatmoor Rawashdeh

Note: Without school/professor/course information, you will be banned if you post here! You must complete the entire template (not just parts of it).

On most systems, the command:
man socket read connect
should display the man pages for all three interfaces. Note that if you are using man interactively, man will display each page separately using the utility named by the PAGER (or on some systems, the MANPAGER ) environment variable. If the environment variable used by your version of man is not set, the man man page on your system will tell you what utility is used as the default pager on your system. In most pager utilities, a q or :q command will exit the pager, and then man will display the man page for the next interface named on the command line.

On AIX there is also

info

that can read man pages.