df error for lofs file system in local zone.

I 've a zone which is running oracle db instance. We have exported the SAN file system from the global zone as following

fs:
dir: /oradb
special: /oradb
raw not specified
type: lofs
options: []

from global zone

#df -h | grep oradb
/dev/dsk/emcpower174c 17G 5.1G 11G 31% /oradb/archa
/dev/dsk/emcpower177c 58G 3.3G 54G 6% /oradb/index1
/dev/dsk/emcpower172c 9.9G 610M 9.2G 7% /oradb/redob
/dev/dsk/emcpower176c 58G 30G 27G 53% /oradb/index2
/dev/dsk/emcpower180c 58G 35G 23G 61% /oradb/data1

Problem is from local zone if i do cd to /oradb/data1 and then df -h . , i get following error Is there anyway i get the usage or df o/p of lofs file system from the local zone itself

local_zone# df -h .
df: Could not find mount point for .
local_zone # pwd
/orad/data1
local_zone# df -h /oradbdb/data1
df: Could not find mount point for /oradbdb/data1
local_zone#

From the global zone:

zlogin -l root local_zone df -h

From the local zone, put the output of mount command

post the output here..

Thats ok but if the local zone administrator or a dba have not been provided access to global zone then wat's the solution in that case ?

Ask to global zone admin to fix the zone configuration. What you really want is multiple individual lofs mounts for each of the real filesystems, not a single one encompassing them.

The reason we exported the single LOFS file system from the global zone is that in case we will require to add new storage to the zone we will export it from the global zone without rebooting the zone and if we will go with traditional approach of exporting a single file system from the global zone we will have to reboot the box everytime we add a new file system to the zone. And this way we will add the file system under the /oradbs and then that file system is visible in global zone. Let me know if you need more details

There is no need to reboot anything to lofs mount a filesystem to a zone.

ok so u mean to say that if i have to add /oradba/newfs as LOFS into zone ... i don't require a reboot ? are you sure ?

Absolutely, I often do it. There is nothing specific. Just use the mount command.