delete user on kerberised server

how r u all,
i have AIX server which is kerberised, and i create a user on it called "sam"
when i want to assign a password for it i typed smit user then i choosed change password and i choosed the user " sam" when i press enter this message ' user 'sam' doesnt exist" appears.
then when i want to create a new user with the name 'sam' the message " user sam exist" appears
so i need to delete this user
please help me ASAP

remember that the user is kerberised and the login authentication grammer for sam is KERBERISED . i tried to change it to compat but i cant

please ur advices ASAP

please need a help , its urgent

edit by bakunin: sorry, but we are not a helpdesk service. If you need an available UNIX-professional then pay one or make your management pay one. Bumping up a thread after 2(!) hours is not going to earn you sympathies here.

Most AIX admins stopped using Kerberos when the last SP frame was taken out of service... If you could give some details about your system environment this would probably increase your chance of getting a helpful answer.

IIRC kerberised users are named principals and the basic AIX commands to create, list and remove principals followed the AIX notation: mkkp to create, lskp to list and rmkp to remove those kerberised users. But those commands may not be accurate for your environment and there were commands with different names that did the same. E.g. kadmin, kdb_edit and add_principal did the same as mkkp. A good documentation about post SP Kerberos might be in the redbook: IBM Redbooks | AIX 5L Version 5.2 Security Supplement