Debugging Help needed

I am VERY much a neophyte with shell scripting. I am working on the following,

"Create a script sends an email message to the user specified on the command line if any of the file
systems at more than 60% of capacity. The script should not process special file systems as /proc on
the ce.uml.edu. It should only process file systems which are either locally mounted or are mounted
via NFS."

This is my starting point:

#!/bin/bash
#  script to send an email message to the user specified on the command line if
# any of the file systems at more than 60% of capacity.

df -H | grep -vE '^Filesystem' | 'none' | awk '{ print $1 " " $5 }' | while read fsout
do
  echo "$fsout"
  partition=$(echo "$fsout" | awk '{ print $2 }' )
  usage=$(echo "$fsout" | awk '{ print $1 }' | cut -d'%' -f1)

if [ $usage -ge 90 ]
  then
    echo "CRITICAL WARNING!!: Filesystem \"$partition\" at "$usage"% of capacity" |
    mail -s "CRITICAL WARNING!!: Filesystem \"$partition\" at "$usage"% of capacity" paul_peterson@student.uml.edu

elif [ $usage -ge 60 ] && [ $usage -lt 90 ]
  then
    echo "Warning!!: Filesystem \"$partition\" at "$usage"% of capacity" |
    mail -s "Warning!!: Filesystem \"$partition\" at "$usage"% of capacity" paul_peterson@student.uml.edu
  fi
done

I ma getting these errors:

./fsc.sh: line 4: $'\r': command not found
./fsc.sh: line 16: syntax error near unexpected token `elif'
'/fsc.sh: line 16: `  elif [ $usage -ge 60 ] && [ $usage -lt 90 ]

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Do not post classroom or homework problems in the main forums. Homework and coursework questions can only be posted in this forum under special homework rules.

Please review the rules, which you agreed to when you registered, if you have not already done so.

More-than-likely, posting homework in the main forums has resulting in a forum infraction. If you did not post homework, please explain the company you work for and the nature of the problem you are working on.

If you did post homework in the main forums, please review the guidelines for posting homework and repost.

Thank You.

The UNIX and Linux Forums.

what is $fsout ?? in 4th line, that is causing problem