data with New line not recognized when sent from windows to solaris

My application uses terminal emulation (vt100) to connect to remote machines via Telnet or SSH. Please let me know if anyone has a solution for my problem.

Error description:
When connecting to Windows machine via Telnet / SSH, the terminal data is appearing in the other screen and log with some special characters as shown below. It appears to be an encoding issue with data from Windows.
Log output with characters:
Welcome to Microsoft Telnet Service

login: vs218355

password:
Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.

Login Failed

login: nsere

password: e[1;1He[Ke[2;1He[Ke[3;1He[Ke[4;1He[Ke[5;1He[Ke[6;1He[Ke[7;1He[Ke[8;1He[Ke[9;1He[Ke[10;1He[Ke[11;1He[Ke[12;1He[Ke[13;1He[Ke[14;1He[Ke[15;1He[Ke[16;1He[Ke[17;1He[Ke[18;1He[Ke[19;1He[Ke[20;1He[Ke[21;1He[Ke[22;1He[Ke[23;1He[Ke[24;1He[Ke[25;1He[Ke[26;1He[Ke[27;1He[Ke[28;1He[Ke[29;1He[Ke[30;1He[Ke[31;1He[Ke[32;1He[Ke[1;1H*===============================================================e[2;1HWelcome to Microsoft Telnet Server.e[3;1H*===============================================================e[4;1HD:\Documents and Settings\nsere>1e[5;1H'1' is not recognized as an internal or external command,e[6;1Hoperable program or batch file.e[8;1HD:\Documents and Settings\nsere>2e[9;1H'2' is not recognized as an internal or external command,e[10;1Hoperable program or batch file.e[12;1HD:\Documents and Settings\nsere>

Regards,
Vidya

Please post the Operating System and version of both computers.

In general Windows telnet is set up so you can telnet between Windows computers and run a Windows interactive "cmd" shell. See the Microsoft Knowledgebase for how to configure the telnet server for unix for those versions of Windows which support a telnet terminal configuration file.

Using telnet to a Microsoft platform is such an unusual thing to do, we wonder why?

Our application is used to connect remotely to any machine (Windows, Solaris, Mac) using either SSH or Telnet protocol. We are able to connect remotely using terminal emulator vt100.

The windows machine I tested are Windows Xp, Windows 7
Our server is Solaris box Sparc 10

When connecting to Windows machine using wither Telnet or SSH, the terminal data is appearing with some junk characters. New line is not recognized.

Scenario: User will be launching our application(standalone jnlp file) from his windows box and connects to his own windows box and also invites another participant to see his terminal. When user enters text, it appears on the participant screen also. The text entered in the initiator screen appears in a single line in participant screen.
This data entered by the initiator from windows box is transferred to our Solaris server and then is communicated to the participant screen.