Curl command to download multiple files with a file prefix

I am using the below curl command to download a single file from client server and it is working as expected

curl  --ftp-ssl -k -u ${USER}:${PASSWD} ftp://${HOST}:${PORT}/path/to/${FILE}  --output ${DEST}/${FILE}

let say the client has 3 files hellofile.101, hellofile.102, hellofile.103 and I want to download all the files starting with name 'hellofile'.

Can someone please provide me the command for that.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Please, try:

curl  --ftp-ssl -k -u ${USER}:${PASSWD} "ftp://${HOST}:${PORT}/path/to/hellofile.10[1-3]"  --output ${DEST}/hellofile.10#1

Thanks for you reply.

Actually to make my question more clear.
The client server might have n no. of such files starting with name 'hellofile'. For example hellofile.101, hellofile.102, hellofile.201, hellofile.202,
hellofile.801, hellofile.802 and so on.

So the command that you suggested will not be able to download all these file.

It's kind of funny, since it's usually the other way around: I don't think curl has the capacity for this, but the underlying FTP protocol ought to:

$ ls qwert*
ls: cannot access qwert*: No such file or directory

$ ftp -p -i somesite <<EOF
user username
password password
cd asdf
mget qwert*
quit
EOF

$ ls qwert*
qwert1  qwert2  qwert3  qwert4  qwert5

$

You may need to use ftps if you have it.

If sftp is available on your server (a totally different protocol from FTP and FTPS, but these days almost more common) it should work nearly the same way here:

sftp server <<EOF
cd folder
mget prefix*
quit
EOF

...except you'll need to arrange keys to login without a password, as it will not accept forcefed passwords from a script for security reasons. see SSH login without password