Cron job failure - passwd aging feature

I have a script running as a cron job in machine A . This script ftps some files everyday from machine A to machine B, and mails me about the status. It works fine for some days....and suddenly stops running. By viewing the log files, I see that the script itself was not invoked by cron on those days. I do not understand why the script wasnt invoked by cron.

Also, the login under which this script runs, has the password aging feature. i.e., every 1 month or so, I have to change my login password. Yesterday, when I logged into this id to debug this script, it prompted me to change my password. I changed the password and executed the script manually to verify things. It worked fine. And since then my script is invoked by cron perfectly. Will this password aging feature have any impact on my cron jobs?

M/c is Sun OS 5.7.

What are the entries made in cron?

It will if it's not run by root for example.

Hope it helps some.

This is the cron entry.
I added the stderr redirection to my log file, just after encountering these problems.

0 19 * * * /users/mylogin/mydir/myscript.ksh 2>>/users/mylogin/mydir/myscript.log

If the password aging has locked the account, then the crontab jobs will not run - I believe even the root crontab will not run.

Passwd aging will be for all the users even for root